Cybersecurity in Smart Factories
The Objective of the Study
A leading research and consulting organization wanted to understand the current state of cybersecurity preparedness of organizations with regards to their smart factory value chain.
The overall objective of this study and interviews focused on: -
- To explore the current preparedness of manufacturing organizations against cyberthreats in
- Understand organizations’ perspective on distinction between IT and OT cybersecurity
- Ascertain the building blocks to cyber-secure smart factories
Key Screening Points
- Executives should be from the cybersecurity function from large manufacturing
- Respondents must be leading or closely associated with their organization’s operational
technology cybersecurity initiatives.
- Annual revenues should be more than $1 billion and at-least 20% of the organizations should
have more than $10 billion revenues.
- 40% experts should be senior female officials.