Cybersecurity in the Healthcare Space
The objective of the study:
The overall objective of this study focused on understand the regulatory framework and how the regulation is followed in practice across the health care segment in the European Union.
Key Screening Points
The experts should be working in the IT/cybersecurity departments of hospitals/HMOs/Health Funds, according to the following:
- Experts should hold a management level IT security position including:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Other IT / Security executives
- Experience managing IT budget on cybersecurity (from identification of the need, to approval of the purchasing and executing the purchase order)
- Knowledge of the IT/cybersecurity sales cycle characteristics / purchase process (applicable regulation and internal guidelines including legal thresholds for public purchase – if applicable -, purchase cycle, time frame since the identification of need until selection of vendor, process for the selection of vendors, among others)
- Understanding of applicable regulations, guidelines, and certifications.
- Countries: Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic