Brand Perception of Tuberculosis and Tropical Fever Testing
Objective of the Study
To understand the perspective of laboratory experts on tests used within their laboratory for conditions like Tuberculosis, Tropical fevers etc.
The overall objective of this study and interviews with experts focuses on: -
- To explore the brands used and product feature preferences.
- Understand pricing and unmet needs for diagnostic tests and workflows.
Key Screening Points
- Executives should be from the laboratories/TB clinics conducting tests like Tuberculosis, Tropical fevers including Malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya, Leptospira etc.
- Respondents must be involved in the decision-making process for their lab’s test menu and brands used for tests.
- Laboratories should be using Cepheid tests for the Tuberculosis testing.